Integrate directly with Zoom for Easy Editing and Sharing
With an easy-to-use integration, users are able to reuse a part or all of their Zoom recordings to enhance their knowledge base and provide for nimble communications! Users can edit their saved recordings from either their local computer or cloud storage then edit those recordings in the ScreenPal Video Editor. Any part of a recorded meeting can be enhanced or polished then shared, allowing users to reuse their recordings for training, lessons, and team communications.
- Connect with Zoom local or cloud recordings.
- Single-click to import your Zoom recordings for editing and sharing.
- Blur (in some cases) was shifting position when uploading to Youtube.
- Resizing the canvas didn’t resize lines and arrows.
- Permissions on Mac are no longer cleared when launching from the website. Phew!
- Improvements in the experience while a video is being transcoded.
- Updates to some of the error messaging to be more informative for our users.
- Other small tweaks based on feedback.