- Your camera style preferences will now be saved! If you make your webcam a circle, for instance, in the video editor, we will remember the setting next time you launch the recorder.
- We rotated the “import” icon, so it communicates “import” and not “download.”
- The capture area was offset while recording on Mac in 4K with external monitors attached!
- The timer no longer disappears after 10 minutes of recording in fullscreen mode.
- A bug that kept reverting “Mirror webcam” changes.
- Canvas resize controls are behaving better.
- On Mac, Chinese and Japanese characters are being loaded correctly.
- An error that occurred when a video had over 1,000 sections in an SRT captions file.
- A communication issue between Webex Cloud recordings and ScreenPal.
- ScreenPal has updated to look for the new naming style in Zoom local recordings.
Thank you for being a part of our community and for your feedback.