Drag-and-drop import in Stories and more!
Drag-and-drop importing into your Stories storyboard or script mode and more in the 3.5.0 release.
- In-line editing of screenshot titles. After you capture a screenshot, quickly edit the title in the notification flyout. Don’t need to edit the title? No problem – the screenshot will be copied to your clipboard and saved to your project manager.
- Easily drag-and-drop images and videos to import them into your Stories storyboard or script.
- When you use the quick share option (immediately after recording), your original recordings will be saved in your project manager for future editing and sharing.
- When users edited their overlay lines and arrows, the styles weren’t saved as expected.
- Other small improvements based on feedback. Thank you!